Monday, August 3, 2009

Cats perfect audience for Panda Express


My wife is in advertising so I thought she might find the following interesting.
It was announced this week that "Panda Express" was going to start targeting cats instead of humans with their utterly awful food. The "focus group" which consisted of just a very focused cat named Pamela went extremely well said Amanda Abigwig from the "This food makes you shit your pants" corporation, the parent company of "Panda Express"
I know usually I would slam a company for targeting any animal as a potential consumer. As animals don't have money. But seriously I once ate at a "Panda Express" and know the only thing stupid enough to have a return visit is a cat. My cat return visits me even after I punch him in the face. Turns out cats aren't that good at remembering awful experiences.

Still Not Human.

No comments:

Post a Comment